Here at the patient center you can get information about what to expect during your visit with one of our optometrists as well as important forms to complete before your appointment to save time. We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
English, Spanish, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Chinese
Please download and fill out each of the following forms at home so that you can take your time completing this information before you visit us.
These PDFs require a free plugin that may have come included with your browser. If you are having difficulties opening these files Click Here to go to Adobe’s web site for Adobe’s PDF reader.
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 8:30am - 6:00pm
- 9:30am - 6:00pm
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 3:00pm
What to Expect
- When you call our office, you’ll be greeted by one of our lovely voices which will walk you through our appointment books. We have many experienced doctors which can accommodate your busy schedule.
- Once you arrive at our office, the front desk will happily check you in and prep you for your exam.
- Then one of our knowledgeable technicians will run several tests to collect valuable information to help the doctor.
- Next, you and your doctor will work together to make sure that your eyes are healthy AND that you can see clearly. We may prescribe medicine, eyewear (glasses), contact lenses, eye surgery (like LASIK), or other approaches to help you.
- We may escort you to our large and beautiful optical boutique where an optician will assist you to make a stylish frame selection for your new eyewear. Or, we may work with one of the contact lens technicians and order lenses, many of which we have in stock.
- Lastly, our front desk receptionists will work with you to be sure that your administrative work is all taken care of.
Family Eyecare Center believes in providing the best value for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets and our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard and Visa, as well as Care Credit.
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
I have bifocal gas permeable contact lenses that have greatly slowed any deterioration in my vision. Each exam is comprehensive and thorough. The staff is wonderful.
I would never go to anyone else!