In our optical we have one of the best collections of frames for your glasses and are constantly looking for the latest styles. We have our core group of the opticians that have been working here for years as well as fresh faces that bring experiences from other offices. They are not only looking for the best frame lines but also a wide variety of styles so patients will always be able to find something that fits their personality. We have many exclusive lines and many popular brands such as: Barton Perreira, Dior, Gucci, Jimmy Crystal New York, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade Glasses, Koali, Nike Vision, OGA, Paul Frank, Tom Ford, Zero G.
Eyewear for Children
- Here are some other tips on helping your child select glasses that look good and fit well.
- Younger children may need special cable temples that wrap around the entire ear to prevent glasses from slipping off.
- If your child chooses metal frames, make sure they are hypoallergenic, to avoid allergic reactions.
- Choose impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic for lenses to protect against breakage.
- Ask for lenses that have been chemically treated to shut out ultraviolet rays while also resisting scratches. If your child’s eyes are sensitive to strong sunlight, choose lens material that has been treated to reduce glare